How to use
- Ensure surface and crack are dry and free from loose material.
- Touch in nails and screw heads with oil based paint.
- Work tube well between fingers.
- Remove cap and carefully cut top from nozzle with a sharp knife.
- Squeeze directly into crack and level off with a filling knife.
- For cracks deeper than 5mm build up in layers.
- Once dry sand lightly, if required.
- Replace cap and wash tools in warm water.
- Dry in 5-20 minutes (depending on conditions)
- For wood, plaster, masonry and stone
- Use indoors